Schedule pick-up information

Dates:
Tuesday, August 12th – All Grades
Wednesday, August 13th – All Grades
Thursday, August 14th – All Grades

Times:
· 11:30am – 6:00pm
· Entry doors (in the 3100 hallway) will be closed promptly at 6:00pm.

Bring:
· Current Proof of Residency with the Parent/Guardian’s name on it.
· The only forms of proof of residency that will be accepted are gas bills, electric bills, mortgage statements, and/or lease agreements dated July 2014 or August 2014.
· This is required for all students, no exceptions.
· Students bringing affidavits of residency and/or guardianship papers must have paperwork notarized before arriving at schedule pickup

Cash, Checks, or Credit Card for Payments
· You will be able to pay outstanding fees/fines, as well as purchase a yearbook, PTSO membership, parking permits (driver’s license, proof of insurance, license plate number, and parent/guardian signature needed), and the latest GO BIG BLUE t-shirt.

What to Know: You will have the opportunity to change your schedule the day you pick up your 2014-2015 schedule. After 6:00pm on Thursday, August 14th, NO SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL BE PERMITTED.
· If you cannot attend schedule pickup, you may pick up your schedule the first day of school, but will be required to provide proof of residency in the Registrar’s office. No schedule changes will be permitted for those who wait until the first day of school to receive their schedules.
· Schedule pick up is the only opportunity you will have to make scheduled changes.

Where to Park: In front of the Viking Gym, across from Merrill Green Stadium
· Entry lines will begin in the 3100 hallway of the Silver Campus