Children’s show must see for entire family

It’s always good to learn lessons, but I don’t want to learn them the hard way. So I watch Bluey. Before you come at me, yes, I’m aware it’s a children’s show, but Bluey is beneficial to EVERYONE who watches it.

Bluey doesn’t just teach life lessons, but it is also entertaining, not to mention funny. I can’t tell you the number of YouTube videos my little sister watches titled “Funniest Bloopers & Moments In Bluey.” And honestly, she’s got me hooked on them too.

My favorite thing about Bluey is that it’s about a regular family with two regular sisters, but instead of only being centered around Bluey’s life, it also has episodes about lessons that Bluey’s sister Bingo and even the mom and dad learn. I think Bluey is good for all ages to watch because it even gives some much needed parental advice.

Another thing I LOVE about Bluey is that it’s therapeutic. I genuinely think that it’s the best comfort show out there. It appeals to a variety of people because it is nostalgic, and heartwarming, and capable of healing one’s inner child.

For me, Bluey is a kind of escape and safe space from the toxicity of media nowadays. Don’t get me wrong; I could scroll on Instagram or Snapchat for hours and get some entertainment, but after several hours, there’s usually some negativity in my brain from that. 

Bluey just makes me happy. It’s stress-relieving to watch something wholesome and simple.

Bluey can also be beneficial and therapeutic for parents. While so many kids’ shows these days only show the child’s point of view, Bluey has dedicated episodes from the parents’ point of view to teach adults life lessons as well.

The variety of dog breeds represents different races. There are characters with mental disorders or illnesses such as ADHD, anxiety, and depression.

Bluey is a show that people can run away to in any mood. Whether people are depressed or sad, Bluey can always put a smile on their faces.

Another appealing fact about Bluey is that there are so many jokes that go right over the younger audience’s heads but land perfectly with adults. 

There are many references in the show to being drunk, hungover, or other “adult” things. The writers of Bluey did an amazing job of making adults feel seen without making the show inapproriate for children.

So before you make fun of people watching a kids’ cartoon, check it out. You may find it’s just what you have been looking for.