School website upgrade

Visitors to the Bryan High School website will notice many changes this fall, as the online edition of The Norseman takes the place of the previous website.

All of the same information is still accessible through the new website, using the ‘School Information’, ‘Faculty & Staff’, ‘Extracurriculars’ and ‘School Calendar’ navigation buttons in the left sidebar of BryanHighNorseman.com. Additionally, students, parents, faculty and community members will be able to view the latest news and articles from The Norseman.

The shift was made due to staff reductions and budget cutbacks that strained school resources to maintain an independent website and because of a recent expansion and upgrade to the online edition of The Norseman.

New features to BryanHighNorseman.com include a inclusive archives, Viking Scores sports tracking, in-depth school information, wider school news coverage and a refined visual appearance.

Students, faculty, parents and community members can remain in-touch with school news and information by visiting BryanHighNorseman.com, following @bhsnorseman on Twitter, liking “BHS Norseman Newspaper in Bryan ISD” on Facebook, or downloading The Norseman iPhone and iPad app.