Sanrio’s underdog

Pachacco promotes positivity, friendship

Most of you are probably familiar with the popular cartoon character Hello Kitty, created by the Japanese company Sanrio in 1974.

However, many need to recognize that there are other friendly and fun characters that Sanrio created to accompany Hello Kitty that are just as cute and are better than the friendly kitty society has come to love.

As a true Sanrio fan, I firmly believe that Pochacco is the best character the company ever created.

This adorable white dog is vibrant, sporty, and always up for some fun.

Unlike Hello Kitty, Pochacco is not afraid to get down and dirty. He loves to play sports and get active, making him a perfect role model for both kids and adults.

What I love most about Pochacco is his infectious energy. He always seems to be in a good mood, and his enthusiasm is contagious.

Whether he is playing soccer or just hanging out with friends, Pochacco knows how to have a good time.

He is a lovable character that you can’t help but smile at because he is just so cute and worthwhile. I wouldn’t mind seeing his character on brand deals everywhere because his character has so many different variations, while at some point Hello Kitty gets repetitive.

He is the epitome of cool, and young fans can’t get enough of him. Especially me, I am quite literally his #1 fan.

Pochacco’s energy and enthusiasm are some of his most notable character traits in the Hello Kitty and Friends TV series. He is always full of energy and eager to participate in any activity that involves movement or sports.

In one episode, Pochacco practices soccer with his team.

He is cheering on his teammates and running around the field with great enthusiasm. When the game starts, he quickly jumps into action, showcasing his speed and agility as he tries to score a goal.

In another episode, Pochacco is shown participating in a relay race with his friends. He is the anchor of his team and is full of energy and enthusiasm as he waits for his turn to run. When the baton is finally passed to him, he takes off with lightning speed, running as fast as he can to the finish line.

Throughout the series, Pochacco’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious, inspiring his friends to join in and have fun with him.

Basically, while Hello Kitty may be the most popular Sanrio character, Pochacco is arguably the best and most positive character.

With his charms that make him loveable and unique opposed to Hello Kitty, he is a beloved character who captures the hearts of fans worldwide.