Animated series rejuvenates soul on rewatch

Everyone has their own special comfort movie or preferred TV show that they watch from time to time. Whether one is having a bad day or desires an emotional boost, they can always rely on it in hopes of being in a better spirit. My show is Miraculous Ladybug. Now you may be wondering to yourself “Isn’t that a children’s show made for an audience of 5-7 year olds?”, to which I can respond wholeheartedly, yes, it absolutely is. Although there are plenty of other shows, my choice would remain the same every time.

Miraculous Ladybug involves two superheroes, Ladybug (Marinette) and Cat Noir (Adrien), who face an evil villain named Monarch in Paris, France. During their adventures in saving Paris, Cat Noir finds himself falling in love with Ladybug, though he doesn’t know her true identity, and as for Ladybug, she ends up falling in love with him as well, but only as Adrien. This results in a problem in which they will never find out their true identities; hence, they’ll never realize what the two superheroes are meant to be, creating an interesting square..

As I have continued watching the show for many years, it has come to my attention that I am always finding myself relating their storyline to what happens in my own life, which may be the reason why I enjoy the show so much, but at the end of the day, it all comes down to appreciating the passionate relationships and motives of each character.

This show is not for everyone, as it does involve plenty of kid-like scenarios as well as the same plot-line for the main part of each episode. However, it manages to charm many children, as well as teenagers, due to its captivating love plot, fearless superheroes, and hints at the story’s secrets. These include Monarch’s reasons for wanting their miraculouses (the jewelry that gives these superheroes powers), the story of the guardian that gave them their miraculous jewelry, and other confidential matters announced during the course of the show.

With that said, it is definitely worth watching a few episodes and determining whether it’s worth giving the show a shot or not. People who are close to me all know my passion for this show, it’s no secret and I don’t intend to hide it, but it’s better to have at least watched a few episodes before determining whether it’s worth your time or not.

It’s about love, compassion, and overall the burning desire for these superheroes to find love within each other. I’ve enjoyed being able to watch them grow as the seasons have continued throughout the years as well as learning important lessons and mainly simply to be entertained by their love problems wishing that one day, they’ll find that they were meant to be together in the first place.

If I were watching the show from the beginning without knowing any context of the show, I would watch the Miraculous Ladybug movie. Although the animations are quite different from the show’s, you are bound to get the gist of the show and how captivating it can be. All things considered, Miraculous Ladybug: The Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, is a romantic, desirable, and entertaining spectacle worth discovering.